So today is about everyone who reads Canadian Abroad. It is also about choices. I have six potential prizes. I will draw for three of them. You get to choose what you would prefer to win. Here's what you can pick from -
1. Three FQs of Monaluna from Birch Fabrics, 100% organic cotton.
2. A pouch I made this morning. It is quite roomy; measuring approximately 9.5" across the top and 9.5" deep. Some Ruby Star Shining clocks, red solid, and one of Aneela's wonderful prints for the lining.
3. A yard of Little Red Riding Hood fabric. I've had this for ages waiting for me to turn it into a baby quilt. I haven't so if someone else loves it then I am happy to give them the opportunity instead.
4. This tote I made a couple of weeks ago was intended for one of you all along. EPP has been machine appliqued onto Essex grey linen. The lining is the aqua pins from Sew Stitchy.
5. If any of you are into the 1930s reproduction fabrics then I have a selection of five FQs you could have. (Some of these fabrics are larger cuts. I will cut a FQ of each if someone chooses this as their option and they win.) The three fabrics on the left are Aunt Grace Friends Around the World. The other two are of unknown origin.
6. And for those of you who are of a sarcastic bent, I offer up my Sarcasm hoop.
So, the rules. As per usual, I like to keep it simple. Leave a comment (only one please) telling me what your first, second and third choice for prizes would be. You must tell me your choices or I will redraw a name for someone who has put their choices in their comment. I must be able to contact you so if you are not sure if you are a no-reply blogger then please leave an email that I can contact you at should your name be drawn. Hint - if you leave comments on blogs and never get replies it might just mean you are a no-reply blogger.
That's it. One comment, three chances. I will make the draw on Friday, February 15 approximately 3pm British time. I am happy to post internationally.
A huge thank you to everyone for two years of support, friendship, laughs and inspiration.
** Please note - I do my utmost to reply to my comments as often as possible but in this instance will not even attempt it. Just know I am so pleased you took the time to throw your name in the hat.
This giveaway is now closed. Thank you for taking the time to enter. The winners can be seen in Friday, 15th February's post.